Gave up lurking and joined.

vf1000ride

Any way, felt like saying hello and give a quick intro. I haven't really been to any of the OhioRider events but I'm sure to have met some of you around town while at a bike night. The guys from Desmohio know me (is that a good thing? :D). Looking forward to a nice long winter of staring at my bike and wanted to get active on the forum so I could scratch that couch riding itch.

That and so Yotaman will be happy I finally joined.

Current bike is an '07 Ducati Sportclassic. Got it in '08 and have been riding the poor thing mercilessly. Little over 16k miles on it so far and no end in sight.

Dave.

PICT4364.jpg

Edited by vf1000ride

Thanks for all the Welcomes. As for the screen name I used to have a Honda. My first truly legal street bike was a Canadian model '85 Honda VF1000F. This is back in '98 ish and I had just gotten my first computer. AOL was who I was using at the time. I had tried for vf1000rider as a screen name but something happened and the last R got cut off. I never bothered to change it and it has been that way ever since. It's kinda nice as nobody else uses it. :cool:

Thanks for all the Welcomes. As for the screen name I used to have a Honda. My first truly legal street bike was a Canadian model '85 Honda VF1000F. This is back in '98 ish and I had just gotten my first computer. AOL was who I was using at the time. I had tried for vf1000rider as a screen name but something happened and the last R got cut off. I never bothered to change it and it has been that way ever since. It's kinda nice as nobody else uses it. :cool:

You need to pickup another VF1000 then!

We do have a member with the name 1000rrrider, aka MidgetTodd!

• 2 weeks later...