Honda Super Cycle Weekend - Aug 1-3

Casper

Figured we'd start the planning early. Carie and I will be camping. Like last year, we're trailering our bikes up. Let's all camp in the same area again. This year, I'm sure we'll have many, many, many more people. Camping is $30 per tent (supposedly, but we usually get 2-3 tents setup). I'm taking that Friday off work and heading up in the morning to get a good camp site. Sinner and I have already started talking about what we're going to do with the golf carts this year. Soooooo...... everyone start planning now. We're going to party.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, no camping for me especially considering I will be there on Thursday doing the Limited Endurance & Pro Practice track day. It was awesome last year splitting time with them and not really having any boundaries. Hell, me, yota and asian were out on the track picking up Holden's bike when he crashed coming out of the carousel.

Hey Flounder, i will probably do that day as well (maybe if I am fast enough Monte will let me out with the AMA boys....

If I can run low 30s I hope he does as it will be very difficult to run that in the STT portion.

I may ride up Friday night, hang out and head to the races Saturday with you all.

Maybe just maybe in 2009 I can try to qualify for the 600 race :D but I doubt it.

I stayed in a motor home over by the Honda bridge. You can get some sleep over there. A lot of folks would ride over to the camp grounds and watch the party people evaluate rpm limiters and drunk girls flashing boobies (kinda like going to the zoo and watching the primates fling poop at each other) for a bit then come back for some shut eye. Good times all around.

Hey Flounder, i will probably do that day as well (maybe if I am fast enough Monte will let me out with the AMA boys....

If I can run low 30s I hope he does as it will be very difficult to run that in the STT portion.

I may ride up Friday night, hang out and head to the races Saturday with you all.

Maybe just maybe in 2009 I can try to qualify for the 600 race :D but I doubt it.

For Insurance purposes, no one will be out with the AMA boys. could you imagine thrashing one of there 50-100K FX bikes or superbikes with your little tinker toy. :beating:

Yeah, no camping for me especially considering I will be there on Thursday doing the Limited Endurance & Pro Practice track day. It was awesome last year splitting time with them and not really having any boundaries. Hell, me, yota and asian were out on the track picking up Holden's bike when he crashed coming out of the carousel.

That was a blast. I will prolly be camping wednesday thru sun. :D Thats what I did last year. Im getting a really good air mattress for this year tho! Fuck the dumb shit!

For Insurance purposes, no one will be out with the AMA boys. could you imagine thrashing one of there 50-100K FX bikes or superbikes with your little tinker toy. :beating:

Well tell that to the guys there for the promoter practice who primarily run just WERA regional races but have the points to race the AMA weekend who are still running 1:35 or higher.

No Drew and Lizard I am not referring to guys like McClusky, Agnes, etc... I have seen some of the qualifying times during the Race weekend and have seen some in the 1:37-38 range in qualifying last year.

That was a blast. I will prolly be camping wednesday thru sun. :D Thats what I did last year. Im getting a really good air mattress for this year tho! Fuck the dumb shit!

Yota

Maybe this year you can keep the YOUNG drunk ass kid away for the camp site....I dont feel like fighting this year.....:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::D:D:D:D

Yota

Maybe this year you can keep the YOUNG drunk ass kid away for the camp site....I dont feel like fighting this year.....:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::D:D:D:D

:lol: :lol: I remember that!

But let's all pray for no rain. But loading the bikes was kinda funny!

Yota

Yea, that was fucked up. That kid needed his ass beat. I was very close too doing it myself. Kinda ruined my whole night to tell ya the truth. Little Fucker. Im for sure gettin another mini keg of hene! That was the best idea ever! I just walked around with that thing! :D:D

Yea, that was fucked up. That kid needed his ass beat. I was very close too doing it myself. Kinda ruined my whole night to tell ya the truth. Little Fucker. Im for sure gettin another mini keg of hene! That was the best idea ever! I just walked around with that thing! :D:D

Why a mini keg? Full keg on the back of the golf cart!!!!