Honda Super Cycle Weekend - Aug 1-3

Casper

FYI i know a guy a few years ago that did that and they took his bike.

My sarcasm is difficult to display over the internet..... I hate people who do that say when they are riding through the arena or when they are in a parking lot. Once I have a beer my key will be no where near my bike the rest of the night, and I will have plenty of beers.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sarcasm is difficult to display over the internet..... I hate people who do that say when they are riding through the arena or when they are in a parking lot. Once I have a beer my key will be no where near my bike the rest of the night, and I will have plenty of beers.

you sure you are up to drinking again?

My group has 3 campsites reserved and we have a guy arriving at 7am to get us sweet spots in the back! Once again we are lucky enough to have a king canopy for trucks set up on one site to put all of our bikes in at nite! Rolling 17 deep! See you guys up there!!!

BMW was supposed to be there with their demo truck full of demo bikes, and now the event is no longer liste don the website. I was hoping to just flash my badge, and get to the front of the line. Bummer

BMW was supposed to be there with their demo truck full of demo bikes, and now the event is no longer liste don the website. I was hoping to just flash my badge, and get to the front of the line. Bummer

Your temp badge ain't gettin u ne'where! haha :lol:

just took the motorhome up today. got a killer spot, hope it gets to stay there. i'll be workin the stt/midohio school booth sat. afternoon/sun morning

So how much you chargin for a foot Kick???

Did you hear at the National they gridded HWT experts behind the 750 Novices.

I checked in around 5PM yesterday at the Knights Inn, now Motel6 on the Trimble Road. It's not bad...as soon as I checked in my next door offered me a beer :D All bikers and quite a party...profile 50/50 with squid...and :cool:

My wife and kid arrived in the car an hour later. We went to the Park Ave party and came back around 11.00. Insane patrol, cops and I am sure some are dick so guys be careful...saw some nice Busa's and ZX14s. Way to many Harleys......:eek:

I am heading out right now, I will put on the ohioriders cap for sure:D