A hero dog named Target, euthanized by accident

Gump

Crazy...makes you wonder how many other screw ups have been going on. This just happened to be a dog someone was looking for.. Administrative leave pending getting their but kicked. This person should be fired. How hard could it be to keep track of dogs?

they said the person didnt follow procedure anyways...im assuming they are going to lose their job

Doubt it!

Oh no! We got those needle whores down toward McConnelsville. Our friend had a beagle that was a grand champ. Got out and ran one day, three days later they put him down. Saying, "he was obviously well trained but there was nothing we could do". Rules are Rules. F'in assholes... Let one of my Springers get loose and they pull that shit! They have been warned a long vacation and me in behind bars in jail with armed guards, would be their best bets!

now let me take a breath and relax from getting worked up again over something like this.

My english springers are my kids. you F with them and you ass is grass (or below it). Plain and simple.

Edited by Beegreenstrings