The Fed's going to give us $600+

Casper

why is the economy failing? because loan defaults are very high, so not paying bills is where the problem started. So why would apying bills not help?

Dumbfucks who don't know anything about managing money and looking towards the future on a purchase they make fucked it all up. This really lets us know how many stupid people live in the U.S.A. They didn't realize what an ARM loan was and purchased a home WAY out of their earnings mean at a low rate and then it adjusted and all of a sudden they realize they can't afford it. Fucking idiots! I can't believe that they were too stupid to get a cheaper house with a FIXED rate and none of this shit would be happening! :mad:

How is it boosting the economy... Its doing no such thing.. Giving $600 to people does absolutely nothing for the economy. It may make them feel like the economy is better but it actually hurts the economy based on where the money is coming from.

Here's where I got lost...

The economy is giving us money to boost the economy. Well how is that possible when they give us money and if we spend it it's just going right back. It's like me needing $5. So I give you a $5 bill and then ask you if I can borrow a $5 dollar bill. Nothings changed, you get my drift?

Guest MotoGP Tix

Dana Corp Penny stock...

Flux between 1- and 3 cents per day on many pays..

Flipping stocks that only cost a penny = priceless

Current price = 0.0125 ( 1-12th of a penny )

^thats the whole point, isnt it? "giving" us money to spend to help the economy..oh well I need new gear, tires, chain, and some track days :)

it was YOUR money to begin with. the government doesn't have a job, you work for them.;)

and remember to work harder, someone on welfare is depending on you.

welfare is fine if it were used and given out for what it was intended. say if someone looses their job or something. But it's abused to hell.

for example, in cincy there is a poor neighborhood called price hill, I used to live close to the grocery store there, when I was buying my food, I would see people wearing nicer clothes than me and talking on a cell phone with a filled cart of food and pay with food stamps. that pisses me the hell off.

welfare is fine if it were used and given out for what it was intended. say if someone looses their job or something. But it's abused to hell.

for example, in cincy there is a poor neighborhood called price hill, I used to live close to the grocery store there, when I was buying my food, I would see people wearing nicer clothes than me and talking on a cell phone with a filled cart of food and pay with food stamps. that pisses me the hell off.

you're confusing unemployment benefits with welfare. to qualify for welfare, a person's income must fall within a certain % of the poverty line.

I totally understand the frustration with the current system - it's not enforced properly

you're confusing unemployment benefits with welfare. to qualify for welfare, a person's income must fall within a certain % of the poverty line.

I totally understand the frustration with the current system - it's not enforced properly

either way the system allows these people to NOT have to work. and we are buying all their food.