New Irish Pub and Eatery...Tilted Kilt ..... AWESOME!!!!

BornSinner

This is a new pub and resturant in the Polaris area, they bought the old ChesseBurger in Paradise building....

The food there is great!!!! Lots of Irish meals and Irish spins on some food...

Plus the Bar has 24 beers on tap....including Christmas Ale (which sells out fast)... and a full stocked bar..... MMMMMM Booze

The inside of the building is done up very well too, and there is over 40 LCD tvs for all the football, UFC, and anything else you can think of watching...

And the girls there a really good looking too...

Also... Queenbee is one of the managers there...... so its my new home away from home.....

2010-11-21203940.jpg

2010-11-21203915.jpg

2010-11-20120910.jpg

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

PS....You All Are Welcome......

Edited by BornSinner

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Queeny there on Tuesday after they opened and she was pretty busy or I would have gone over to say "hey".

We'll b there tomorrow for lunch. This place rocks!! Been at a couple in CA and was floored we got one here in CBus...

How you been anyways, stranger?

Saw Queeny there on Tuesday after they opened and she was pretty busy or I would have gone over to say "hey".

We'll b there tomorrow for lunch. This place rocks!! Been at a couple in CA and was floored we got one here in CBus...

How you been anyways, stranger?

Good ... Livin the dream...

You just should have said hi.... She would have dig theat...she hasnt see u in a long time....

How goes the KTM world

Stop shittin on the hottness of the Kilt on the women... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They claim to Irish on their webapge, so what the fuck do I know?

Bitches working there couldn't point to Ireland on a map if they had to anyway:p

Haven't tried it yet and it's around the corner from my house. We'll have to stop in soon.

So, QueenBee gave the old finger to the Worst Bar, huh?

North end OR bike night spot?

NICE!!!

Yes, the Worst owner tried not to pay her.... and I had to go in there and "Talk" with him..... we got our money...

They are talking about the bike night in the summer...and thinking about doing it on wedsday

Ummm.... I think it's Scottish. No kilts - especially in red tartan - in Ireland.

Looks like a cool place though.

There are Irish tartans and kilts, but hardly ever seen anymore. Mostly in American bars. (sic). Most are associated with immigrants from Scotland to Ireland. Others are from a time that Irish counties had their own. Many are simply imaginary or just stuff for tourists. There's probably 25,000+ registered Scottish tartans, and maybe 32 Irish tartans.

Three tartan kilts are distinctly Irish. The Ulster, Tara, and Clodagh. Particularly the Ulster, perhaps the only Irish group of Scottish heritage that still uses the practice of tartan kilts.

Bike night, pick a Wednesday. We'll be there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilt

http://www.your-kilt.com/irish-tartans.html

http://blog.albanach.org/2005/11/irish-tartans-scottish-tartans-in.html