New Irish Pub and Eatery...Tilted Kilt ..... AWESOME!!!!

BornSinner

There are Irish tartans and kilts, but hardly ever seen anymore. Mostly in American bars. (sic). Most are associated with immigrants from Scotland to Ireland. Others are from a time that Irish counties had their own. Many are simply imaginary or just stuff for tourists. There's probably 25,000+ registered Scottish tartans, and maybe 32 Irish tartans.

Three tartan kilts are distinctly Irish. The Ulster, Tara, and Clodagh. Particularly the Ulster, perhaps the only Irish group of Scottish heritage that still uses the practice of tartan kilts.

Bike night, pick a Wednesday. We'll be there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilt

http://www.your-kilt.com/irish-tartans.html

http://blog.albanach.org/2005/11/irish-tartans-scottish-tartans-in.html

Wow thanks for the additional information and citing you resources, now I have something to do tonight

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ain't hatin' - might be in Cbus on Saturday and will try to get in there for a beer and grub.
You should come to Jed's on Saturday for lunch: http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=68901
Yes, the Worst owner tried not to pay her.... and I had to go in there and "Talk" with him..... we got our money...

They are talking about the bike night in the summer...and thinking about doing it on wedsday

That sucks. Glad it got worked out. As for bike night near Polaris on Wednesday, are they just hoping for overflow from QSL? Or are they really going to try to compete with them?

This is a new pub and resturant in the Polaris area, they bought the old ChesseBurger in Paradise building....

Noticed this place yesterday as we drove by it.

Gonna have to check it out!

Food is great but the OR folks were better. No PBR though. :nono:

Looney had the Gheylick Chicken.

It's made from 100% all natural chicken peni.

He ate it all an sucked up the white sauce too!

This is a new pub and resturant in the Polaris area, they bought the old ChesseBurger in Paradise building....

The food there is great!!!! Lots of Irish meals and Irish spins on some food...

Plus the Bar has 24 beers on tap....including Christmas Ale (which sells out fast)... and a full stocked bar..... MMMMMM Booze

The inside of the building is done up very well too, and there is over 40 LCD tvs for all the football, UFC, and anything else you can think of watching...

And the girls there a really good looking too...

Also... Queenbee is one of the managers there...... so its my new home away from home.....

2010-11-21203940.jpg

2010-11-21203915.jpg

2010-11-20120910.jpg

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

PS....You All Are Welcome......

KruelHouse Inc. approves!

BTW... Is that one of my favorite elixir-serving lovelies in the first pic (on the left)?

Hey Hey! I have been looking at the pictures in the Campus paper for the past month... Bout time!

Go figure all they were looking for were hot girls wanting a hot job! :D

never said where it was going to open up at...

Edited by Beegreenstrings

Are there any redheaded waitresses working here? Let me know day and shift and I'm there!

Yep. 2 even. One was tatted up. The other sparked a conversation about creamy white inner thighs. True story!

Edited by jagr

I went there a few days ago and was amazed. This place is a hell of a lot better than Hooters (Food, Environment, and the girls). I don't think a bike night would be good there though. I'm sure they'd rope off a section of the parking lot for bikers, but this place is gonna be hard to get into. The parking lot was completely packed when I went.

I went there a few days ago and was amazed. This place is a hell of a lot better than Hooters (Food, Environment, and the girls). I don't think a bike night would be good there though. I'm sure they'd rope off a section of the parking lot for bikers, but this place is gonna be hard to get into. The parking lot was completely packed when I went.

Agreed. This place is awesome but probably not a good idea for a bike night.

I talked to one of the GM's when we were in there about them doing a bike night. They are'nt sure if they are going to do one yet or not. Depends mainly on the buisness's that are in the same lot as them. I guess they are already pissed at them because the Kilt customers are taking up most of the parking lot! lol