Who's ready for the snow?

Casper

F the snow... driving home tomorrow night is gonna be a bitch. I am up in Auburn Hills for work right now so rush hour traffic in about 3" of snow is gonna suck balls. People up here don't know how to drive

Snow is awsome, but this is Ohio. We don't get real snow, we get frozen slush and ice with 30+mph wind. Yet, I am ready for it with a new battery in the 2500 4X4 and the plow on the tractor ready to fight the drifts Ohioans call snow.:rolleyes:

i replaced the belt on my snowblower and dragged out the bag of salt I've had for 2 years and haven't used.

need new tires on my new (to me) car though... Waiting ot see if my parents were serious when they said that would be their christmas present to the wife and me. ha.

my skis are old as shit, but for as often as i go, they get the job done. I should probably take the 2 sets I have, but new skis, and then combine the best boot/binding combination I already have...

all takes $$$ though.