Sarah Palin's "Alaska"

Fonzie

I have to admit...that Bristol is a hottie ;)

The way Willow's boyfriend was sneakin' upstairs after Sarah had just told him "no boys allowed" up there... I'm thinkin' Miss Sweet 16's gonna be followin' in big sis' shoes

willow%2Bpalin%2Bpreggers.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3QIWXobs88la5lOX1O7GPGq76paRaaLaMflcxXZcOOQ1P1h6J

Edited by Fonzie

Dude, you watch WAY too much television! :lol: You are always talking about TV programs.

:p

No kiddin'... They need to make me up a TV award for up there by my calendar one ;)

DVR's a beautiful thing

Kate Gosselin on Sarah Palin's "Alaska" tonight... What a priss. She may look pretty good with her new hair & plastic surgeries... But what a whiney "princess"

I just love how she hangs out under the tent the whole time while everyone else entertains her kids & works to get supper ready :rolleyes:

Then she has an actual meltdown... Complete with crying, & later pulls out of the camping trip & bails on Sarah's family. Had to laugh when even Sarah's dad said Kate was "bitchin' from the time she stepped off the plane" :lol: