Anyone have a Chevy HHR

Gump

I just purchased one for the service dept.. 2011 panel version. 34 mpg will be good. They only made it with a 2.2 motor this year in the panel version.

Just wondering what problems to expect.

as far as I know chevy still uses the same shitty power window assembly so those are something to watch as in every chevy vehicle I've had made in the last 10 years at least twice it had to be replaced. On 2 occasions the sash clips failed, dropped the glass and shattered it inside the door

Also, the blower motor resistors like to blow a lot making the first 2-3 settings on the dial useless

panel edition? is that the plastic wood paneling on the sides?

If so, that's classy.

No, just no back windows. Rear end glass but no rear passenger windows. Chevy made it to cator to the small business looking for a "cargo vanish, truckish" type vehicle that gets good mileage.

It's good to hear no horror stories. Thanks.

My GMC has that heater fan issue. I lost speed 3. $17 resistor fixes it.

6584_st0640_046.jpg?w=440

It looks like this. Sending it to get branded friday. Ordering a third brake light cover that says the business name when they hit the brakes. It's a four door. The back doors open from inside. Makes for a nice moving bilboard. Has a 110volt power outlet in the back for workin.

The only thing I don't like is the mushy looking front end. It needs some straighter lines to make it look mean. I have a M logo that will swerve around from the hood to the front edge of the front doors. SHould look good with all the curves.

Edited by Gump

I had one out in the snow the other day... 140mph sideways

:bow:True baller

My sis-in-law has one, nothing but problems. It's been in the shop since August. Still not sure what is wrong with it. Something with the electronics. I'll update when I find something out.

Buddy has one here at work. He had a recall on the breaks and something to do with the starter assembley (something with the key switch, remote start and the starter itself). Does not work without the key in the ignition. Something about one of the headlights, keeps blowing fuses and bulbs.

other than that he loves it. drives it to OBX every year.