Who downloads?

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Piratebay an Utorrent. Get races from underground racings but havent gotten anything from them for a couple months.

Itvsaid to stop downloading an delete all files. I had to click the button that said I had read it an will stop. it then redirected me again an said I would have to restart my computer. ( had to reset my modem an router) They blocked my all my net as I couldnt get on Xbox either.

Oh they are back to doing this again? They got me about 10yrs ago when it was Adelphia I received cease emails for having movies and auto cad on a web server I replied with a copy of internet privacy act attached. Didn't have anymore issues but times have changed they are looking for people to make an example of now and put fear of lawsuits and jail time in people.

Oh they are back to doing this again? They got me about 10yrs ago when it was Adelphia I received cease emails for having movies and auto cad on a web server I replied with a copy of internet privacy act attached. Didn't have anymore issues but times have changed they are looking for people to make an example of now and put fear of lawsuits and jail time in people.

BTW

There was a story online some poor woman they are sueing for ungodly amount of money for downloading some music. Seems to me they just want to scar people out of downloading. Back when I got my emails I was using IRC so was pretty easy for them to find me.

I had a similar situation several years ago, but it was because of a specific file (movie) that someone in my house had downloaded. This was with the phone company, and they had been contacted by the company that was responsible for the movie. I've never had anything like that with Time Warner.

I noticed my internet would pretty much stop when d/l torrents, usually TV shows my DVR did not get, when I upgraded to RR Extreme. No messages from TW yet, maybe I should try to find my RR email account though.

It wasnt an email I got, they blocked my internet an would only allow me to go to the redirected site tell me to stop. I couldnt get on to xbox or anything.

peerblock or peerguardian is the way to go. p2p sharing is a common way to get in trouble, torrents aren't as common. usenet is even less common and pretty much unheard of if you use SSL connections to the usenet servers, but that's why it costs $10/month or $95/year. Well, that and the fact that you usually download at 1-2MB/sec