wtb: small conceal carry weapon

oldschoolsdime92

I am personally not into small handguns. I like the new walther .380 a lot. But it's not for me. We tested a new one this weekend, I already placed a order for for one in stainless :lol:

American Tactical Imports? Sub compact 1911 .45.

I knew of this test gun coming in and wanted to do my best to underscore the gun. So I loaded some custom loads at the house before going. I made some .45 HP's (50 of them) with about a 2/3's the powder they should have had. Using HP38 even not even good stuff.

To my surprise and after revealing this to my buddy. They functioned flawlessly. The gun worked awesome with them in it! Some of the higher powered rounds it did not like so much (more we didn't) the recoil was hurendous! But the gun run great. 2550 rounds with one foul-up on a HP+P personal defense round.

Cheap gun compared to the 7-800 dollar springfield.

Even comes in stainless steel

1277390429.jpg1277390944.jpg

Edited by Beegreenstrings

Is it for CC or do you want a nice compact? If she wants a nice compact get an XD9. For cc I'd say Kahr PM9 or CW9, the LCP is a nice cc firearm too. IMO stay away from the Taurus

Whats your reasoning for this.. ive shot about 200 rounds through the taurus TCP 380 and 300 through my 840. never had a single round not fire. or anyother problems..

There's a thread on here that Casper? posted IIRC... Dealer Christmas special of featherweight .38 for like $299 after $50 rebate. I'll see if I can find it again real quick

That'd be a perfect gun for your lady... Small, compact, light, & reliable

^how does she like it? I have looked at that also. Hows the trigger pull?

For her its all she needs. She loves it. The 380 hurt her wrist when she shot it so the 32 was a perfect fit. The trigger is long since its s.a. but its light enough not to be a burden.

There's a thread on here that Casper? posted IIRC... Dealer Christmas special of featherweight .38 for like $299 after $50 rebate. I'll see if I can find it again real quick

That'd be a perfect gun for your lady... Small, compact, light, & reliable

Here it is...

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=70365