Nice Digital Multimeter at Harbor Frieght for $3.49

Casper

I dont think "nice" and "harbor freight" can be used together to make a sentence. HF is for buying a tool you'll need once and it breaks before you finish using it.

Couldnt have said it better myself. I once bought an extendable magnet from there for like a buck. I was going to use it at work to get metal chips out of a machined tube that you couldnt fit your hand in and was hard to blow out with air. Used it once and the magnet broke off in the tube.

Not all HF stuff is junk. Yes, I'd say the majority of it is but I have some stuff I bought there and it still hold up well. And being an auto tech, I use the tools all the time. You just have to inspect what you buy. I was taking boxes apart to get into the tools to make sure they'd last awhile. lol I wouldn't buy this multimeter. There are some things I'd rather spend a little more money for quality. Even if the tools works, it needs to work well.