iPhone App for Guns

|SnOmAn|

Hey, I've been wanting to keep up with my guns and what has been fired through them and whatnot. I found this app called Gun ToolBox... It is $3.99 but you can list your guns, list your ammo inventory, keep count of your rounds through any of your guns, and you can set maintainence reminders if you like. Not a bad app. They do have a Lite version but you can only add one gun. Thought some of you would maybe enjoy this....

Edited by |SnOmAn|

You can download the Gun ToolBox Lite for free but you can put unlimited amount of ammo.

As far as big brother, didn't even think about it. I do everything on this phone, I could create an excel spreadsheet but who wants to do that... Lol

I have been looking at ballistic charts on the droid market anyone have any suggestions?

Shooter

http://sean.kndy.net/shooter/

$9.99

There is a free Ballistics Calculator in the marketplace. I'm installing to check it out.

edit: looks like a basic one shot calculator. It does not appear to save calculations.

The same thing can be done with Excel spreadsheet calculations, including a graph.

But it takes some skill to set up all the math calculations.

Those can be found to download also.

Edited by ReconRat

• 2 weeks later...