Google Chrome

Fonzie

Haven't used it for ~ year or so. It had this quirk back then that it would randomly take one of my tabs & open a brand new browser with it.

Started giving it another try last night, based on a recent topic on another forum talking about how bloated FF has gotten, which I've thought myself lately too.

Gotta say... So far, VERY impressed! Flies compared to FF, & hasn't done the weird tab thing to me so far... Though I probably just jinxed myself ;)

I've been using Chrome for quite a while now. Love it. I don't need a bunch of add ons since they just hog memory anyways. The few I do have work great though and if need be I can use the IE tab for pages that don't do so well in Chrome but that has been a lot less lately. I've been using the beta version and won't use any other explorer.

IE8 for the haterz...

I seriously have no, or at least very few problems with it. The few problems offset the annoyances I have with FF and/or Chrome. I switch back and forth some, but IE8 is my primary browser, because it works.

But Chrome works better. I've never seen you use Chrome.

Chrome on Windows = win, with one page excepted (revealty.com central Ohio real estate search).

Chrome on Linux, at least right now, for me, = fail. Using 8.0.552.224 for Debian, x64. Just randomly fails to load pages at all that loaded fine a minute ago.

Sticking with x64 Iceweasel (open-source Firefox), along with a dedicated profile 32 bit Firefox install (takes me straight to the F5 SSL VPN @ work).