Ammo Reloading

|SnOmAn|

Depends upon hot loads or moderate loads and if you heat treat your brass and also if you are doing neck sizing only or if you are doing entire case sizing.

Entire case sizing weakens the case over time.

however, neck sizing can allow a case to swell just below the neck.

Give and take. :rolleyes:

This is what I do. I only neck size for shooting ground hogs. If I was shooting match ammo I would be full case sizing.

I recently bought a reloading kit from hornady I still need to buy a few more things such as dies case trimmer and a micrometer. (i don't think that's what its called the thing to measure the cases.) Lol. I've been reading hornadys book that came with it before starting. Thanks for the info guys

I recently bought a reloading kit from hornady I still need to buy a few more things such as dies case trimmer and a micrometer. (i don't think that's what its called the thing to measure the cases.) Lol. I've been reading hornadys book that came with it before starting. Thanks for the info guys

You are doing the best thing for yourself, read read and read some more. There are tips and tricks everywhere and it's just little things that will save you time here and there.