Sorry iPhone... Haha!!

Jst2fst

Well this story is kinda funny in my op. So the iPhone had a problem with their alarms on the 1st and 2nd causing people to oversleep. Not a problem for me an my Blackberry Curve :D. Well at least they can tell their boss that their iPhone forgot to wake them. :lol:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110102/tc_afp/lifestyleitinternettelecomapple_20110102181735

I'm definitely a Droid guy over an iAnything, but there are worse things that could happen beyond oversleeping for Church.

Android still has horrible text messaging bugs that'll get you fired, busted, or otherwise embarrassed

http://www.engadget.com/2010/12/31/android-still-has-horrible-text-messaging-bugs-thatll-get-you-f/

Who uses a phone as an alarm clock at home anyway?

I had that text messaging problem with my Android phone once. I was trying to reply to a text message from someone not in my contacts, and it insisted on sending it to someone else in my contacts list. I went through all the hassle of creating a new contact to send it, it looked like it went through ok, turns out it went to the wrong person and not the right one.

I do. After 15 years of being on-call my cell phone, previously my pager, is the only sound that wakes me up. I never hear an alarm on a clock or the radio. After being late for appointments several times I tossed my clock radio and use my cell phone.

my BB is what I use fro my alarm clock, it does a good job even when the phone is on silent it will still use the audio for the alarm. However in 45 days im going to drop kick AT&T:bigfinger: And go back to Verizon

my BB is what I use fro my alarm clock, it does a good job even when the phone is on silent it will still use the audio for the alarm. However in 45 days im going to drop kick AT&T:bigfinger: And go back to Verizon

Sounds like a plan my sister went to AT&T for the iPhone and she's now gonna switch back to Verizon soon

Yeah, I have AT&T and their service sucks! I never had any issues with Verizon, but I do love the iPhone, sorry. I thought about going to the Windows phone. Those things look pretty sweet. Not sure though since the OS is new. I love the iPhone, but everything I do is on PC so Windows will probably suit me better, not sure though. Plus, I have had the iPhone for the last two years, and I like change.

I use mine as an alarm clock. My regular alarm clock didn't always wake me, but my phone does. Plus you can keep different alarms set for different days of the week which is good with my work schedule. Also, no need to worry about the power going out and resetting your alarm clock in the middle of the night.