New AR BUILD

Beegreenstrings

Well the last of the lower parts will be here in a few days. Thanks to "the king" I have the MAGPUL CTR stock mounted up... Standard grip is in place. Trying to get a hold of my buddy at Stark Equipment to see if they make the grip in the earth tone.

Now for the kicker... I can go with three different builds here.

...Alexander arms... .50

...Alexander arms... 6.5 Grendel

...Standard .223 build in the new piston drive system

actually 4, standard .223

:rolleyes:

Well the last of the lower parts will be here in a few days. Thanks to "the king" I have the MAGPUL CTR stock mounted up... Standard grip is in place. Trying to get a hold of my buddy at Stark Equipment to see if they make the grip in the earth tone.

Now for the kicker... I can go with three different builds here.

...Alexander arms... .50

...Alexander arms... 6.5 Grendel

...Standard .223 build in the new piston drive system

actually 4, standard .223

:rolleyes:

I vote for 6.5 Creedmore for best all around AR build but that takes an AR10 sized lower.

Edited by flounder

I vote for 6.5 Creedmore for best all around AR build but that takes an AR10 sized lower.

Yeah I have that lower. But, we are not working on that one yet... I snatched that up last year from a guy that got it and decided it was too much hassle... It is a off name? Tactical Machining? TM*? I have not even looked into yet. I found out that RRA is doing some BS with their uppers where they will only work with their lowers, I was kind of pissed and let it go...

have you heard anything about that?

(Oh yeah I was really leaning on the .50 but as much as I like too shoot it would be a little expensive)...