New Guy

8mmDale

Hey guys, I just joined the board and thought I would say hi here since my life revolves around guns :D

I made an introduction post, but since I will post here the most I figured I'd say hi here too. Since I go to school full time at OSU I never get to ride my bike anywhere except in like 2 mile increments (School and back). I put 3k miles on it the month I bought it, and this passed summer I put 1300 on it total. My wife told me if I sold it I could buy another transferable full auto but I am still attached to it.

How many of you guys shoot at Blackwing? I go there as frequently as I can escape my wife and 2 month old :)

Dale

How many of you guys shoot at Blackwing?

I did the outdoor leagues spring-summer-fall this past year. Last time I showed up for bowling pins nobody else did, that was a bit disappointing considering the waste of a drive. Sometimes I tag along to the range with a buddy who has a membership to share a lane for $5. I'll probably head up there if whenever get my Para back from Para to see if it works this time around.

Welcome. I live around the corner from blackwing and try not to go there. In my opinion they are overpriced. I prefer to go out to Norton sporting goods to buy guns and stuff. Also I've been a member at blackwing and wasn't happy with them. There have been a few occasions where their employees have said some things that rubbed me the wrong way. They only time I go to blackwing is when the weather is bad and I feel like shooting. Otherwise I go out to the range on 229.

I belong to a club in marion but they wont let you shoot machine guns there so I go to blackwing any time I get the chance. Though I've shot up so much of my 9mm supply I barely have any left to sell! I frequently violate that rule "dont get high on your own supply" lol.