1/5 throttle insert bitching and moaning

Casper

I'm not always right, but it's pretty tough to argue with. Your comments are a bit off. I supply retorts to your possible slammings (500 plus mile trips), I provide a retort to your 72 degrees vs 92 degrees not being that "huge" a deal, I provide REAL world results and common sense and all along, you not only come up with poor responses, you act like a third grade chick that is getting dumped by her 12 year old boyfriend.

Why can't you seem to understand what was being said? I try to educate and use good info and examples and all through it, you never come up with anything other than childish "I know you are - what am I?" style responses.

I know you used to be into cars and have very few years of motorcycling under your belt. No problem. But, understand that the reality is that many on here have more experience, possibly more ability and even more knowledge than you do.

It all stemmed from the comment "It's a huge difference"... You allowed it to snowball. You could have easily agreed that it wasn't so huge a deal and simply not a huge effect for street use. But...

I'll take the win if that was the end result being sought. But, trying to educate people what a 1/5 and 1/6 turn throttle upgrade can do or what it is useful for was the intent. Not what some BS Gixxer.com or ZX10r.net bunch of groupies think. Again, work on riding skills and they will result in WAY better things than any trivial bolt on will do. Like Flounder stated... It's like adding a fender eliminator kit to your bike...

Or, look at it this way. You just got beat by a woman... Sucks, huh? A lot of guys know I used to run flowers on my helmets. Got made fun of. Right up until I passed them...;)

The only thing you got right was about you being a girl.

PS - I still stand by what I said. For touring, it made a huge difference. That's my opinion and you cannot take that away from me no matter how hard you try.

The only thing you got right was about you being a girl.

PS - I still stand by what I said. For touring, it made a huge difference. That's my opinion and you cannot take that away from me no matter how hard you try.

Again, with the third grade responses. I'm telling my mommie!

Now you've back pedaled enough to where it is now for touring and not drag racing. Soon enough, if I battle you hard, you'll drop it to only ZX10s used for touring...:rolleyes:

I think the point has been clearly made. Low amount of effect and no real world gains for street guys. Well, unless you buy a ZX10 and use it for touring and are WOT all the time and your wrist is fatigued from all the CT to WOT you do while "touring"...:wtf:

• Upvote 1

Again, with the third grade responses. I'm telling my mommie!

Now you've back pedaled enough to where it is now for touring and not drag racing. Soon enough, if I battle you hard, you'll drop it to only ZX10s used for touring...:rolleyes:

I think the point has been clearly made. Low amount of effect and no real world gains for street guys. Well, unless you buy a ZX10 and use it for touring and are WOT all the time and your wrist is fatigued from all the CT to WOT you do while "touring"...:wtf:

How the fuck am I back pedaling. I've stated what I used it for. I loved it. I didn't backpedal about anything. Ask anyone who's had one. Everyone I've talked to loved it. Hell, Whitey is who suggested I get it. Would you be doing this song and dance if it was he who posted that it was awesome? He was right. I said it was awesome and made a huge difference. You've spent the rest of the night stirring shit with me just like you always do. Really, it's old dude. Get over yourself.