College Basketball fans?

Bad324

I am a pretty big College BBall fan and its 1/3 the reason why I ended up going to Cincinnati. Tonight is the Crosstown Shootout versus Xavier, our biggest rival, and the first game UC has been ranked in the Top 25 in a LONG time. I've been ridiculously excited and ESPN3 has enabled me to watch most the games since I desperately miss being in the front row of the student section for 4 of the 5 years I was there.

You also all probably know OSU is ranked #2 and looking mighty good. They are a close 2nd to favorite team but damn is JJ Sullinger the man or what?

• 1 month later...

This seasons been awesome...outside my dukies losing to UNC for the ACC reg season title and Zags slumping.

I love how the top 5 this season have been dropping left and right. Im not a huge OSU fan...id go as far as to say I despise them. I dont have alot of respect for Big 10 basketballl. The big east is killer this year too. Should be a good march.

the cincinnati bearcats will surprise in the field of 68 they go sweet sweet 16 Tony

depends on the matchups, I think they have a shot at getting to sweet 16 if they get on a roll. The problem with Mick Cronin teams is that they are largely inconsistent and you can't have that come tourney time

Xavier university and uc to meet in the sweet 16 be ready Ohio state an early out

Xavier sucks this year and I don't think should even be in the tourney. I haven't followed them much since I don't live there anymore and as a UC grad naturally I don't like em.

This seasons been awesome...outside my dukies losing to UNC for the ACC reg season title and Zags slumping.

I love how the top 5 this season have been dropping left and right. Im not a huge OSU fan...id go as far as to say I despise them. I dont have alot of respect for Big 10 basketballl. The big east is killer this year too. Should be a good march.

now naturally I'm biased because the two teams I follow are in the Big Ten and Big East but over the last 10 years or so they have been the top 2 conferences as a whole. That said, its hard for me to say the ACC isn't one of the top 2 but what sways me to place them 3rd is they are top heavy with not much on the bottom

now naturally I'm biased because the two teams I follow are in the Big Ten and Big East but over the last 10 years or so they have been the top 2 conferences as a whole. That said, its hard for me to say the ACC isn't one of the top 2 but what sways me to place them 3rd is they are top heavy with not much on the bottom

I normally follow Big 12 sports since I went to texas A&M. We normally pretty deep within the conference and always have a contender or two for the ncaa title.

Love college basketball - wont mention my team since they have done a crash and burn this season.

But the NCAA tournament is the best sports event going. I watch as many games as I can. (I like college bball, pro-football, that it.)