Movies Coming Out For...

Cypress

Movies coming out for 2011:

Fast Five (Fast and the Furious), Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Thor, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, The Green Hornet, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, The Hangover Part 2, X-Men: First Class, Sucker Punch, Green Lantern, Scream 4, Untitled Sherlock Holmes Sequel, Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol, The Wolverine (X-Men), Red Riding Hood, The Three Musketeers, Battle: Los Angeles, Super 8, The Muppets, Kung Fu Panda 2, Cars 2, The Smurfs, Conan The Barbarian, Red Sonja, Red Dawn, Now, The Thing, Real Steel, Immortals, Hall Pass, xXx: The Return of Zander Cage, The Witches of Oz, National Treasure 3, Big Mommas: Like Father Like Son, Apollo 18, A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas, Jack and Jill, Fright Night, Zombieland 2, Wanted 2, Footloose, Final Destination 5, Arabian Nights, Mars Needs Moms, The Human Centipede 2, Happy Feet in 3D, Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair, Puss in Boots (Shrek), Super Troopers 2, Winnie the Pooh, Xerxes (300), Halloween 3, Child's Play, Universal Soldier: A New Dimension, Scorpion King: Rise of the Dead.

Movies coming out for 2012:

The Dark Night Rises (Batman), The Avengers, The Hobbit: Part 1, Untitled Spiderman Reboot, Men in Black 3, The Expendables 2, Ghostbusters 3, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, Total Recall, Untitled Star Trek Sequel, Bond 23 (James Bond), Superman: Man of Steel, Arrested Development, Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall, Deadpool, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, Underworld 4: New Dawn, World War Z, HALO, Mad Max: Fury Road, Frankenweenie, Most Wanted, Rock of Ages, The Bourne Legacy, 21 Jump Street, Terminator 5, Monsters Inc. 2, The Three Stooges, American Pie 4, Dredd (Judge Dredd), The Black Hole, Indiana Jones 5, Robopocalypse, Sin City 2, Nick Fury, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Bad Boys 3, Dorothy of Oz, Untitled Cloverfield Sequel, A Nightmare on Elm Street 2, Ice Age: Continental Drift, Ant-Man (Avengers), Die Hard 5, Excalibur, How I Met Your Mother, Yellow Submarine (Beatles), Mass Effect, Zoolander 2, Thundercats, 24, Wicked (The Wizard of Oz), Hitman 2, Resident Evil: Damnation, Frankenstein, Metal Gear Solid, The Ring 3D, Skyline 2, Kung Fu Hustle 2, Hellraiser, Enchanted 2, Madagascar 3, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, IRobot 2, Gears of War, Constantine 2, The NeverEnding Story, Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2, Rounders 2, Knight Rider, Get Smart 2, Untitled Dragon Ball Reboot, Highlander, Pirates!, Untitled G.I. Joe Sequel, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Movies coming out for 2013:

The Devil in the White City, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Untitled Alien Prequel, Iron Man 3, Mortal Kombat, The Hobbit: Part 2, Battle Angel, The Hardy Men (The Hardy Boys), Despicable Me 2, Sinatra, Warcraft, Wonder Woman, Jumper 2, Independence Day 2, Bioshock, 28 Months Later, Austin Powers 4, The Brazilian Job (The Italian Job), Justice League: Mortal, Lost Planet, The Flash, RoboCop, How to Train your Dragon 2, Untitled I Am Legend Prequel, The Karate Kid 2, Hancock 2, Top Gun 2, Pirates of the Caribbean 5, Akira, Aquaman (Justice League), Entourage, Gump & Co. (Forrest Gump), Splinter Cell, Poltergeist, Fantastic Four, Dead Space, The Birds (Alfred Hitchcock), The Witchblade, Cleopatra, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Green Lantern 2, Escape from New York, Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty), Oz: The Great and Powerful (Wizard of Oz), Teen Titans, MacGyver, Stretch Armstrong, Untitled Spawn Reboot, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Captain Nemo, Popeye, American Idiot, Dirty Dancing, CHiPS, Army of the Dead, Gheghis Khan, Leatherface 3D, The Toxic Avenger, The Color Purple, Oz (Wizard of Oz), Bugs Bunny, Monster Hunter, Cinderella, Day of the Dead, Tarzan, Curious George, Where's Waldo?, Bizarro Superman, The Legend of Cain.

Movies coming out for 2014:

Avatar 2, Kill Bill Vol.3, Dune, Untitled Alien Prequel 2, Beverly Hills Cop 4, Godzilla, Indepenence Day 3, Silver Surfer, Pirates of the Caribbean 6, Sub-Mariner, The Addams Family, 2012: The War for Souls, The Punisher, Jesus Christ Superstar, Untitled Daredevil Reboot, Moses, Paddington Bear, Lucifer the Movie, Untitled Loch Ness Monster Project.

Holy hell...It's official there isn't a creative soul left in Hollywood. If ti wasn't for sequels, video games, remakes and 70's/80's TV shows the big studios would be out of business.

Yup. But they stay in business because people keep watching this crap. :lol:

My thoughts...Is it weird at all that I'm kind of excited about the live-action Ninja Turtles reboot? I learned that Jim Carrey is playin' Popeye in the remake, and also Waldo in Where's Waldo. I really liked Mortal Kombat (1) the first time around. I hope they can make it better this time. I can't wait to see what Hollywood can do with Robocop with today's graphics. Tom Cruise is resurrecting Top Gun? I can hear that crappy song playin' again. Gump & Co. is about Forrest and what he's been up to in the 80's and 90's. I'd assume an aged Tom Hanks would be playin' Forrest again. Spawn wasn't a great movie, but I loved it. I really hope the new one is more like the comics and Spawn plays more of a dark roll.