pretty cool dirtbike hauler on CL Cheap!

max power

Not mine, but I though it was pretty cool, and only a hundo.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/rvs/2148990689.html

MOTO JACK RACK DIRTBIKE CARRIER (Trailer Alternative) - $100 (Hilliard, Ohio)

Date: 2011-01-07, 4:43PM EST

Reply to: sale-vsspc-2148990689@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Moto Jack Rack Dirt Bike Carrier in excellent condition. Great low cost alternative to buying an expensive trailer to haul your dirt bike around. All you need is a standard hitch to use it. Takes up a lot less space to store it than a trailer too.

This is arguably one of the best bike hitch carriers ever made and has treated me well for the last 3 years hauling around my Yamaha YZ125 with no problems. It contains a hydraulic jack which you manually pump with a removable lever to raise the bike off the ground to haul it.

It’s super heavy duty construction and great design makes it easy for just about anyone to load and unload a dirt bike from any vehicle with a 2 inch receiver hitch. Heavy duty pegs lock the bike frame and or pegs to the carrier and so there is no way its coming loose. You can also get some accessories for the rack to carry a gas can too if that is something you wanted to do.

The only reason I’m selling it is I sold my dirt bike on ebay about a year ago, so have no use for it any more.

They retail for about $350 plus tax which is what I paid for it a few years ago....so I'm asking ONLY $100. I won't go any lower, so don't ask.

There are some video clips of it on Youtube if you want to see one in action.

Buyer is responsible for pick up. Will not ship. Call 614-345-8391 for details.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3k33p53lc5Y65T65P3b17c31bc30a608b1164.jpg3nf3p83l65Z35P55X6b1779331550e914115c.jpg