I triple dog dare you to do better then this guy

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Well I found out after that race weekend that the new head gasket never sealed between cylinders two & three and was basically running on two cylinders. I came around the corner and had it floored but couldn't gain enough speed to clear the 8-10ft gap and the rear wheels just caught the top of the landing jump. When the wheels caught it just sent me flying around like a slingshot.

Well I found out after that race weekend that the new head gasket never sealed between cylinders two & three and was basically running on two cylinders. I came around the corner and had it floored but couldn't gain enough speed to clear the 8-10ft gap and the rear wheels just caught the top of the landing jump. When the wheels caught it just sent me flying around like a slingshot.

ummm....sorry, but how could you NOT tell that it wasnt running on all cylinders? ive shot out a plug before and my car felt like death running on 7/8 cylinders, let alone 2/4

ummm....sorry, but how could you NOT tell that it wasnt running on all cylinders? ive shot out a plug before and my car felt like death running on 7/8 cylinders, let alone 2/4

It wasn't missing, it ws just losing a lot of compression in those two cylinders. The truck also had some carb issues With all cylinders firing, we were thinking it was carbon issue causing it to run shitty. We did a compression test when got back home and found out we were losing most of the compression in this two cylinders.

Edited by tyler524