ATA show last week Shot show coming...

Beegreenstrings

Most might not know that I shoot for a few companies. Both gun and archery.

We just returned from the ATA show in Indianapolis and wow! There is some nice stuff coming to the market. Some companies returning to the ever growing field as well as a few new ones.

Optics wise I shoot for Vortex. I have helped (not by myself, along side a large staff) bring them into the tactical world and the Long range rifle scope world. They always made a top notch rifle scope but they were just that little push away from the edge that they could not come up with.

With the new Vortex EBR and MRAD reticles being released to the market early last year for testing and deployments, they are finally on the market in 4 new scopes. The Razor HD ( in a class of its own in my eyes ) this is their flagship - big dog. Very nice but wasted on anything smaller than a 300 win mag, in my opinion. The other 3 will fall in the Viper PST line. With a Viper PST HD, PST LR and standard PST lines, available in 50mm and 44mm objectives.

There is also a new set of Bino coming to the market this year as well from Vortex. They will be called the Talon HD's and they are very impressive. Anyone that utilize a set of Bino's on a frequent basis should look into these. Price wise they are cheap and are of excellent quality! Personally, I already have a very nice set of 8.5x50's and I will be changing to these in a 8x42. Very nice!

I just noticed that I did not bring my book with me, so anything else I had to share will have to wait...:rolleyes:

I wish I had pictures to share, but I was in the booth all day on Friday, hald the day Thursday (took us a while to get there) and then Saturday we were too busy with testing for ourselves to actually get to take pictures of anything.

Can tell you, that High Country Archery is coming to the market again, Under new ownership, and they are bringing a (monster) to the archers... (Hint there). Screamin' demon even at 60lbs and 29". OMG! FAST!

Dont forget (High Country) was on the markets long before Mathews and have always been faster... ALWAYS. I am not shooting their equipment yet, but was made a very nice offer....

New arrows: Victory Nanno carbon and Easton Nanno carbon, This is the way of the future... Back to what beaman started all those years ago with those tiny arrows.

Tons of scent lures, Tree stands, Bow cases (we purchased a new SKB pelican style case for 1/3 normal price, they did not want to take them back to the shop) :D Bows, arrows, slings, crossbows, anything you can think of. Oh and the new next big thing is all the companies catering to the women now.

Edited by Beegreenstrings