Man With Loaded Shotgun Demands Food From Closed McDonald's For Pregnant Wife

eggs

An intoxicated man brandishing a shotgun demanded food at the drive-thru window of a closed McDonald's, blaming his hungry and pregnant wife, the Southeast Missourian reports:

"They had told him the store was closed," [scott County Sheriff Rick] Walter said. "He demanded one of the employees to open the window." The employee reportedly responded by advising only the manager could open the window.

"He told the employee he wanted food and pointed the shotgun at that time," Walter said. "He said, 'If I don't bring some food home for my wife, she's going to kill me.' At that point, the employees didn't want to stick around to listen to any more demands."

The sheriff noted that the shotgun had a live round in its chamber.

The suspect, Chris Brooks Heuring, was charged with unlawful use of a weapon and driving while intoxicated.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/12/shotgun-mcdonalds-drive-thru_n_807900.html

s-MCDONALDS-SHOTGUN-MUGSHOT-large300.jpg

"He told the employee he wanted food and pointed the shotgun at that time," Walter said. "He said, 'If I don't bring some food home for my wife, she's going to kill me.' At that point, the employees didn't want to stick around to listen to any more demands."

:lol:

Or he could go to a strip club until 4am, fall asleep in his car until 5:30, and then wait for McD's to open in the morning. Much more fulfilling. Covers all the basic needs, plus a bit of extra peace and quiet.