Slow MF'ers! Slowest shipping in the world!

Beegreenstrings

O.K. :sheepkoolaid: My vent thread :rant:

and there is nothing :easy_button: anymore, I have come to this!

:nono:

I ordered some parts for a AR on New Years Fucking Day! (Placed the order)! It is Jan. Fucking 12th... I still have nothing! :eek:

Really!, Del-ton :thefinger:

It does not take that long to make the detent springs I fuckin needed! Let along ship the motherfuckers!

Then that is the other side of my BITCH!!! Del-Ton claims to be your best bet for AR parts, then they are this fucking slow on getting shit too you and just as slow getting shit sent out! Fucking rediculous! I could have parts bins in my fucking garage and get orders packed and shipped faster, and build entire rifles faster then those fucks! Damn its not that difficult!

Bitch number 2 for these fucksticks! They only offer the major shipping. They do not offer USPS shipping. So it is 12.00 regardless of the order O.K. will pay it.. But damn I expect shit to get here pretty quick for 12 Fucking dollars. Which in this case, for those that know what AR parts actually consist of, 2 spring detents and 2 detent springs. 12.00 fucking dollars? Really. And I am still waiting...

Fucking Worthless! :flingpoo:

So in closing... DEL-TON Inc. :yousuck: and :bigfinger:

Have you ordered from them before and this is an aberration, or first time/last time?

My rant: OpticSale via Amazon.

Ordered a double speedloader case New Year's Eve, still hasn't arrived.

All of the other items I ordered that day (except 1 which is coming from overseas) arrived last week, in other words 5 business days or less. Anything shipped from Amazon arrived Monday - gotta love Amazon Prime!

I ordered a shitload of stuff from MidwayUSA yesterday and it delivers tomorrow. I also ordered a shitload of things from PowderyValleyInc yesterday and it delivers on Tues next week..

Oh wait. this thread is about orders you havent received in a timely manner.. My Bad.. :) :)

yeah i think i beat that..

i ordered a set of hard bags November 26th... from Phat Performance Parts

they are scheduled to deliver friday..

thats about 7 weeks..

i wish i only had to wait 12 days like you

Your order will be ready in 28 days. Wait, they even blew that!

I ordered a foregrip on oct 19th. got it xmas eve.

Because they don't like you either! :D

I ordered a shitload of stuff from MidwayUSA yesterday and it delivers tomorrow. I also ordered a shitload of things from PowderyValleyInc yesterday and it delivers on Tues next week..

Oh wait. this thread is about orders you havent received in a timely manner.. My Bad.. :) :)

What favor did you perform to get shit that fast! :D

You get the idea here. 2 detents and 2 detent springs... Really? :nono: At most places .65 cents a spring and .99 cents for the detents... but 12.00 shipping... O.K. I will pay it... But damn at least get the stuff here.

What favor did you perform to get shit that fast! :D

You get the idea here. 2 detents and 2 detent springs... Really? :nono: At most places .65 cents a spring and .99 cents for the detents... but 12.00 shipping... O.K. I will pay it... But damn at least get the stuff here.

Yeah that sucks. I have a buddy I bought a Jewell Trigger from yesterday that is shipping it to me today. I will need to remove the bolt release on the trigger once it arrives since the new rifle will have a side bolt release. I called Jewel up yesterday and they said they would ship me 2 shorter replacement pins at zero cost and that they would be in the mail today. :):)

Gotta love good customer service.

Edited by flounder

Oh Oh wait... The fucks called and stated that they had sent the items and they were returned to them from ups. Stating the address was not a valid address... Are you ready... Wait for it...

...As I was excepting a delivery from DON my Ups driver. How fucking funny is that shit. I put Don on the phone with them... They loved that! Don was making the 9th delivery to my house in the last two weeks (thanks to our friends from the ATA show he has been busy, normally I get a bow every few weeks to test and return or the fiance does).

When I got back on the phone with the guy, I told him flat out I dont want to here the excuses like that. Tell me what really happened and I will believe you but this guy is at our house or by our house every day. There is no tracking info available for the number they supplied either! Fuckin liar mf'ers!

Never again! I will be calling flounder for a new supplier! This is fucking bullshit.

That sucks.. But its always fun when you know your UPS guy by name. Funny thing is that the UPS guy that delivers to our office is the same one who delivers to my apt many times. :)

You bet! He knows to leave items if they require signatures and knows how to get in my garage. Fully trust him! I shoot with him. :D