IMS Show / 35 Motorsports drop off

APCh8r

I was wondering if there is anyone that will be attending the Cleveland IMS show on Saturday 29th that would be going by 35 Motorsports soon. I need to send my forks and shock over and was wondering if I could pass these off to someone that would be in that area.

Thanks

How far is 35 from Cleveland?

depending how far south of Indy he is...you're looking at about 4.5-5hrs from where I live and thats with a pretty steady pace of 15mph over. I was never able to get from where I lived in Indy to home in less than 4.5hr

I'll also be in Columbus before the end of the month. Drop'em off at Shitty's and I'll pick them up and take'em to Reuben.

As far south on 33 I ever go is about Lancaster. Could meet you there soemtime.

I'll also be in Columbus before the end of the month. Drop'em off at Shitty's and I'll pick them up and take'em to Reuben.

As far south on 33 I ever go is about Lancaster. Could meet you there sometime.

Okay, I will try and get them up to shitty before I go to Cleveland, that way you can pick them up and maybe Reuben will have them done by the time Shitty comes to Indy for the show and he will be able to snag them back up.

Earache when do you think you will be going to C-bus so I know when to have them up there by?

Thanks guys

Edited by APCh8r

Earache when do you think you will be going to C-bus so I know when to have them up there by?

I go there for work and am not sure right now when the next time will be. Will try to give you as much advance warning as possible though.

Nick,

I will be in athens next saturday and the first weekend of Feb. both. If you need me to hold something and meet up with shitty let me know.

You got my contact info etc. If you wanna meet up one of the weekends let me know, we are going to the Basketball game, but most likely will have 2 vehicles with us, plenty of room.

Looks like I'll be in Columbus next Wednesday night - Jan 26th - staying somewhere on the northside or downtown.

If you can get the forks to me at the hotel, I'll bring them to 35 Motorsports for you.

Looks like I'll be in Columbus next Wednesday night - Jan 26th - staying somewhere on the northside or downtown.

If you can get the forks to me at the hotel, I'll bring them to 35 Motorsports for you.

I will be giving them to madcat this weekend, give me your contact info so I can pass it along to him so he can meet up with you.

Thanks