the warrior dash

kawi kid

Kawi and my time was exactly 15 seconds difference. Of course I let him know that I stopped and waited throughout the race for the girls to catch up so my friend and I didnt leave them stranded.

It was fun but next year I think Im going to run it straight through to see how fast I can finish.

I'd like to do that too. Me and my roommate were taking our time. He was wearing a pair of military boots that filled with water and then didn't drain lol. Also, besides taking pics of everything, I had a bug fly into my eye and start attacking, so I had to kill it in my eye and stop and wait for my roommate so that he could tell me where it was so I could get it out :( hurt. I'm hoping next year won't be so muddy though. So many people were falling around me, it was scary.

I'm kinda glad it was so muddy. I didn't have as much trouble making it up through the pack. The group I was with was literally the last people to go leave the gate so I had to fight to make it around a couple hundred people.

• 1 month later...