Range Visit

Jst2fst

Safetys AND 600s are for pussys!

:lol:

So is the meat on your mommas ass but we're not here to state the obvious.

:p

Holy shit your killing me LMAO!!! :lol:

to the OP:Thanks for the range report glad you like your hi-point (i'm like wtf is a c-9) so that's what they are calling them these days :D

Glad you have it and are shooting it. Keep practicing until the kick is no longer an issue and you can shoot tight groups.

• Upvote 1

I'd consider a hi-point as a first handgun. Cheap way to find out if you actually enjoy that type of shooting. What's not to like?

They definitely get a bad rap with LEO's and (I assume) range employees, but I don't shoot nearly as often as any of those people.

It would be like someone coming on here and saying they wanted to race a Hyosung 250 or 650... Most of us would probably say, "they're total crap," but they're a cheap way to get into the sport. Either you learn from your "mistake," or you don't have the problems everyone warns you about.

for $130, that's a mistake I could live with. Unless i'm remembering wrong, the larger caliber hi-points aren't much more expensive either. a .45 might be in my future :D

I'd consider a hi-point as a first handgun. Cheap way to find out if you actually enjoy that type of shooting. What's not to like?

They definitely get a bad rap with LEO's and (I assume) range employees, but I don't shoot nearly as often as any of those people.

It would be like someone coming on here and saying they wanted to race a Hyosung 250 or 650... Most of us would probably say, "they're total crap," but they're a cheap way to get into the sport. Either you learn from your "mistake," or you don't have the problems everyone warns you about.

for $130, that's a mistake I could live with. Unless i'm remembering wrong, the larger caliber hi-points aren't much more expensive either. a .45 might be in my future :D

Give Hi-Point a try you'll like them I promise. Let me know when you get you .45 Hi-Point

I have put Blazers and Winchesters through my Hi-Point and only had one jam, but that was my fault on loading the mag. The bullet was not in properly, so I do not blame that on the gun. One thing with them is the mag. You have to make sure it is clean and not bent. I have read that this is usually the case for the jams, but not 100% sure.

As far as the recoil, I don't think it is bad at all, but that is my opinion.

Keep shooting man...

We all catch hell here for our firearm choices.

Everytime i see CamoLegs I gotta hear some shit about Glocks.

I'd have to agree with him, Glocks suck. But I didn't know there was a difference between a Glock and shit. ;)

The point is you armed yourself. Now pratice as much as you can and get good with it.

This^^. IIRC correctly, this is your first gun. You gotta start somewhere. Put as many rounds down range as you can.

• 3 weeks later...