Range Visit

Jst2fst

Okay, so I just got back from the range. First time shooter and shooting the C9. Shot of a total of 100 rounds 50 Blazer 9mm and 50 Winchester 9mm. First 50 shots of Blazer rounds went off without a hitch. No jams or misfires feed perfectly. Did two and three round bursts no problems. Targets were a max of 25f away. Gun shoots smoothly with the Blazers and the gun seems to like them.

Switched over to the Winchester rounds and got off about 30 rounds before I had a jam two to three jams with the Winchester rounds. No other problems with jams after that happend. Overall I love the gun best $130 spent. Guns balances out nicely when loaded. Only problem I have is with the recoil. Its not a bad recoil just one that I was not expecting. ended up forcing the gun trigger guard into my left thumb that was covering my right thumb. Readjusted my hand positions and had no further problems.

I give the gun a 4 out of 5 for an entry level gun with the Blazer rounds also the Winchester rounds I'm guessing have more powder in them which I noticed had a bigger recoil. Needed both hands to shoot straight. Great gun and I'll be back to New Albany did not have a problem with the people behind the counter.

Good to hear you liked it. Give it some time to break in some more. Clean it up and do it again.

Yea, I just got to get the gun apart to clean it. Also the guy next to me was shooting a .40 and the shell casings kept hitting me in the head and arm every last one of them. :nono: Probably gonna go back in two weeks

You prolly wouldn't had a tighter group if you'd just thrown that C-neener through the paper. :D

Hey I like it and that all that matters so bub :bigfinger::D

Only two jams out of 100 rounds not bad at all compared to other peoples reviews on how unreliable they are. This was the only hic-up I had with the gun.

We all catch hell here for our firearm choices.

Everytime i see CamoLegs I gotta hear some shit about Glocks.

I'm glad I bought it, as you can tell I don't really care what people say in my bike and firearm choices. Yea, its a bit heavy but I got use to it firing and not a problem. To each his own I always say.