12 Gauge 14+1

fusion

I actually didnt think I would like it when I first saw it but I played with it yesterday at their booth and it was pretty cool. Ill start a thread when I get back and post all the pics ive taken. We've pretty much hit every booth here at the SHOT show so today will be for placing orders, finalizing contract selection, taking a few more pics and seeing the sights on the strip. There are over 20 miles of isles out here at the SHOT show. Its been crazy.

I actually didnt think I would like it when I first saw it but I played with it yesterday at their booth and it was pretty cool. Ill start a thread when I get back and post all the pics ive taken. We've pretty much hit every booth here at the SHOT show so today will be for placing orders, finalizing contract selection, taking a few more pics and seeing the sights on the strip. There are over 20 miles of isles out here at the SHOT show. Its been crazy.

did you get a chance to handle the colt cm901 or scw?

Dick

To be honest I didnt really even stop at the colt booth. Nothing there I really wanted to see / play with.

was hoping to see how the quality of the cm901 compared to the obr, mws, and sr25. looks to be a good lower to nfa since you can swap between 762 and 556. vid:

Colt cm901

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAXpE-R1H3I

Colt scw

(interesting, would have to see it in person before i decide i like it or not)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq10sk69zIs

and the larue predator, 1.5lbs lighter than the cm901, 2lbs lighter than mws, >1lbs lighter than sr25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sc4e_VW398

We checked out a few of the AR's but to be honest Im more of a precision bolt gun guy. Even for another AR, I would build it from the ground up so completed assembled AR platforms were not as high on our list. Also there were 20 miles of isles to walk through so it was easy to miss things. Ill try and get some of the pics posted tomorrow night or sunday at the latest.