Whiskey Run!

NinjaNick

That was just a picture I found to show how I like to drink it. I personally don't like the black label. I feel that it's a bit too sweet IMO. I've also tried the new RedStag by Beam and I enjoyed 1 bottle of it, but realized it's just too sweet for my taste. I like the original white and green (choice) label. I've learned that 80 proof whiskey is best for my pallet, and Beam is my favorite. I've had a 750ml bottle of Makers Mark before and it was nasty in my opinion. Never tried Jameson, and Knob Creek will be drank soon this year. I have planned to try it. I normally just get my Beam and forget about others, but I do want to try knob. I've also wanted to try Bookers which is a single batch specially created by Booker Noe of the Beam family.

Xtremef4i who doesn't post much anymore is a close friend of mine and he is picking up some Knob Creek soon and I plan to try some of it. :cool:

He loves the Beam as well.

Edited by NinjaNick

i have not tried that black label, how is it? i usually drink knob, makers, or jameson.

Its pretty terrible. I'm not the biggest whiskey conniseur but I would regard it as not good. This also could be due to the fact I only drink it once a year and its an entire 750ml bottle

That was just a picture I found to show how I like to drink it. I personally don't like the black label. I feel that it's a bit too sweet IMO. I've also tried the new RedStag by Beam and I enjoyed 1 bottle of it, but realized it's just too sweet for my taste. I like the original white and green (choice) label. I've learned that 80 proof whiskey is best for my pallet, and Beam is my favorite. I've had a 750ml bottle of Makers Mark before and it was nasty in my opinion. Never tried Jameson, and Knob Creek will be drank soon this year. I have planned to try it. I normally just get my Beam and forget about others, but I do want to try knob. I've also wanted to try Bookers which is a single batch specially created by Booker Noe of the Beam family.

Xtremef4i who doesn't post much anymore is a close friend of mine and he is picking up some Knob Creek soon and I plan to try some of it. :cool:

He loves the Beam as well.

I don't know why but I just don't like Jim Beam at all and prefer Jack Daniels. I'm with you on Makers, didn't really like that either. Jameson is probably hands down my favorite but being an Irish whiskey its very different from Jack and Jim. Knob Creek is awesome and I get the feeling you will probably like that one a lot as its similar to Beam. Another one of my favorites is Wild Turkey American Honey but if Black Label is too sweet then that may be as well

This also could be due to the fact I only drink it once a year and its an entire 750ml bottle

Another one of my favorites is Wild Turkey American Honey but if Black Label is too sweet then that may be as well

I drink a 750ml bottle every weekend mostly. I try to skip about 1 weekend a month most of the time because I don't want to kill my liver. This past Xmas week I drank 3 bottles in a week. I ate healthy and exercised on stair climber because I felt guilty the week after, like I knocked a few years off my life. :nono::lol:

I get buzzed, and sometimes really buzzed, but never shit faced drunk. I space it out throughout the day or night.

Yeah, a few years ago I bought a bottle of American Honey by W.T and it was crazy sweet. It wasn't for me.

Hold up guys I have a cramp and need to eat a banana

HAHA :lol: I remember that stop. Fonzie standing up for a few miles and then finally pulling over complaining of a cramp and he needed to eat a fucking banana. :lol: That makes me laugh...how the banana came into play.

Edited by NinjaNick