American Supercamp coming to Toledo

c7fx

The net results go well beyond the value of $500.

Look at it this way - a track day is $200 on average. This is a school that will not only translate what is learned to overall riding ability, but will have you in more control of your bike than ever before. Well worth the money. And, shit loads of fun. When I say you will be worn out, think "Can't move my arms and legs" and you'l be close to that feeling...

The net results go well beyond the value of $500.

Look at it this way - a track day is $200 on average. This is a school that will not only translate what is learned to overall riding ability, but will have you in more control of your bike than ever before. Well worth the money. And, shit loads of fun. When I say you will be worn out, think "Can't move my arms and legs" and you'l be close to that feeling...

I have no doubts it is worth it, just out of my grasp right now! I would love to do this, and any other advanced riding courses I could find, but I have to provide for my family as a priority.

I have no doubts it is worth it, just out of my grasp right now! I would love to do this, and any other advanced riding courses I could find, but I have to provide for my family as a priority.

I understand. Your comments made sense as you mentioned affordability concerning you only. The other guys were commenting like they didn't see the value. Typical if looking at it solely on a price perspective...

I understand. Your comments made sense as you mentioned affordability concerning you only. The other guys were commenting like they didn't see the value. Typical if looking at it solely on a price perspective...

I see the value in it, and I'm sure that it's worth every penny spent, but there are more affordable options out there, even if they're not as intense. For now, I may be pursuing one of them for this year, and may be able to do something more like this in the future.

I see the value in it, and I'm sure that it's worth every penny spent, but there are more affordable options out there, even if they're not as intense. For now, I may be pursuing one of them for this year, and may be able to do something more like this in the future.

Other options? Do tell. These camps are awesome. I've never done Rich Oliver's mystery school and would also like to try Collin Edwards new school, but i think they all are very similar in cost...