Less then happy at the range

scottb

Thank you all for the input. Once I get my 9MM functional, I will focus on the different areas that I probably need to improve. I tend to over think things. Next time the weekend temps are at least into the 20's ( or warmer) I'll go to the outdoor range. Indoor range makes it difficult to have somebody watch and offer helpful advise.

I am not looking to appear on the Top SHot TV show, but just want to improve to get consitancey and know I can shoot a pistol.

It was $18 for my range time, plus about $23 for the box of 100 9mm. Also used about 50 .22LR through Speedy's Buck Mark. I printed my own targets from on-line web site.

Only advice I could give would be to shoot more often. Kind of sucks right now. But I try to at least get out behind the garage at least once a week and throw a few. If nothing else I put the holster on and the 1911 and go out and just practice drawing the gun and getting on target.