Woman claims yogurt sample tasted of semen

eggs

Thurs Jan 27, 2011 - Albuquerque police said a supermarket worker accused of handing out a yogurt sample contaminated with semen was arrested on outstanding bench warrants.

The Albuquerque Police Department said officers were called Tuesday to the Sunflower Market by a woman who said store employee Anthony Garcia, 31, gave her a free yogurt sample contaminated with "bodily fluid," KRQE-TV, Albuquerque, reported Thursday.

The woman told police she spit the sample out because it tasted like sperm.

Police said they are running tests on the sample.

"We found where she basically spit out the possible evidence," Sgt. Trish Hoffman said. "As far back as I can remember this is the first time that we've ever dealt with this."

Investigators said Garcia was arrested on two outstanding bench warrants, one of which was for failure to appear for an arraignment on two counts of criminal sexual contact of a minor.

Edited by eggs

I knew a girl who's friend used her boyfriends semen in her hair and also carried it to pour on salads when she ate out. She was a weirdo who believed it had healthy secrets. :puke::lol: Sick bitch![/quote. Ewwww

I knew a girl who's friend used her boyfriends semen in her hair and also carried it to pour on salads when she ate out. She was a weirdo who believed it had healthy secrets. :puke::lol: Sick bitch!

I'm calling shenanigans. No one can possibly be that completely stupid.

I'm calling shenanigans. No one can possibly be that completely stupid.

True, and these 2 posts below can help you make the decision more

Stupid, no. Sick, yea.
I can only refute this with the following:

Two girls, one cup. :puke:

These last 3 quotes below are GREAT and FULL OF WIN! :lol: Awesome!

i'd taste my own for a couple hundred bucks.
just quoting this for later when i feel like burning a couple hundred bucks for lulz
I can see a fund raiser being started after about 4 hours of drinking at the bar........