OhioRiders.net 1 Year Anniversary 6/16/07 - ideas

Casper

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went and checked out the PPP on sunday cuz I was in the area and I wanted to stop by and say whats up to Jeff. That place is AWESOME. It will be a good time having a cookout there. The party is gonna be badass! We need to get an estimated head count, but I think it may be a little early to start that.... But if you know you are for sure coming then go ahead and chime in! :banana:

:) Hello to all. Anniversary update comments and suggestion. Saturday the 16 that morning meet @ Iron Pony 10am 15min rule applieds. Ride for a few hours then off to Highbank Park off of N.23. Lunch stop & meeting place for late risers lunch and drinks will be provided. Back to the ride then evening off to PPP :banana:Party BYOB/A. :devil: Bonfire, food and the 1st social of Ohioriders. Bring cameras. Post comments. :)

:) Hello to all. Anniversary update comments and suggestion. Saturday the 16 that morning meet @ Iron Pony 10am 15min rule applieds. Ride for a few hours then off to Highbank Park off of N.23. Lunch stop & meeting place for late risers lunch and drinks will be provided. Back to the ride then evening off to PPP :banana:Party BYOB/A. :devil: Bonfire, food and the 1st social of Ohioriders. Bring cameras. Post comments. :)

[/quote:fa5b6]

Like a plan

I had an idea for the afternoon ride. I was thinking of putting together a picture run. Got this idea for sonny_tsbr.

You get a list of items that you have to take pictures of. Some will be harder to fine than other so points given out for each item. The person with the most points would win. Details to be worked out but I would like to get your feed back on this. Is it something you guys would like to try? Yota thought doing it in teams would be fun.

Thoughts????

I had an idea for the afternoon ride. I was thinking of putting together a picture run. Got this idea for sonny_tsbr.

You get a list of items that you have to take pictures of. Some will be harder to fine than other so points given out for each item. The person with the most points would win. Details to be worked out but I would like to get your feed back on this. Is it something you guys would like to try? Yota thought doing it in teams would be fun.

Thoughts????

That sounds like a great plan and a fun run....Im in

Even if it sounded like it was going to suck I'd still be in.

haha. :lol: This sounds like a good time. I was thinking teams of 2-4 depending on how many people wanted to participate... We could even have a $5 entry fee and winner would get half the total and the other half could go to beer/tshirts/website shit :dunno:

haha. :lol: This sounds like a good time. I was thinking teams of 2-4 depending on how many people wanted to participate... We could even have a $5 entry fee and winner would get half the total and the other half could go to beer/tshirts/website shit :dunno:

The $5 fee sounds good....

A little prize money :banana:

The $5 fee sounds good....

A little prize money :banana:

That is what I was thinking unless if I can get a better prize before then.

I'm in. Just let me know what you need me to help with. I will be available since I wont be able to ride tell later. I have my daughter. This game sounds like a scavenger hunt. $5 entry will work, groups awesome. More details to come.

Guess I'm doing a party, eh! It's game on as always! Bring whatever you got. Chairs are pretty much mandatory since some of the previes got destroyed by chair wrestlers, plan on leaving them here, my house my rules :bow: !

Pretty well broke after multitudes of hospital stays since Feb. All that means is no porta pots, the girls get the same weeds the guys get.

Got horseshoes for those who dare to take me on, a pond if you want to fish, and plenty of room for tents or campers. With three to four police municipalities here I strongly suggest if you're :drink: stay here, I have the room.

Pops

ps; did I mention my birthday party here June 2?