1911-22

kawi kid

No experience with the brand.

However, if you're looking for a 1911 chambered in .22LR, I've heard plenty of good stuff about the ATI/GSG 1911: http://www.gsg-waffen.de/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=61&Itemid=99〈=en

Usually can find the GSG on sale for $299.

Edited by jblosser

That would be cool, thanks, I am planning on going to the range this coming weekend. Not sure if I will go Saturday or Sunday.

Wrong dummy. I'll be at the range down the road from kawi doing work on Saturday. FWIW, the GSG with a suppressor has literally been known to make grown men giggle uncontrollably.

I prefer my buck mark. I looked at the p22 and sig an a few others but liked the buckmark best. To each his own.

ditto...buckmark fits my hand very well. If the p22 was a lil bigger I woulda bought it. Buckmark is very accurate and reliable/solid so far. micro bull $300 @ gm

So what would a can for buckmark run Tom? I mean for a good can and paperwork/fees.

You'll want a stainless, take apart can. Those run 400-500 + $200 transfer tax. I have an SWR Spectre which runs about 495, there is the AAC prodigy ~495, the new silencerco sparrow runs about 400.