Dyno run today!

warpspeed

Finally got her on the dyno today for a baseline before I put some OBX longtube headers on :)

C&C Dyno @ Huber Heights are great guys, would definitely recommend them. They also provide the dyno for http://www.tachitupmotorsports.com/

2005 CTS-V LS6 6speed

Performance mods: Volant Intake & Cutouts on stock exhaust

358 RWHP....I'm quite content with that!

2011-01-31214542.jpg

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c316/sbcirclepants/?action=view&current=video-2011-01-31-18-29-17.mp4

Nice, Love those CTS-V's

Do they do tuning too?

I've got a 04 Silverado I'm thinking of doing some engine work too. ( Cam, different heads, port and polish, full exhaust, air intake) Or I might just buy a new truck, I'm still debating, I need to see how work is looking.

Nice, Love those CTS-V's

Do they do tuning too?

I've got a 04 Silverado I'm thinking of doing some engine work too. ( Cam, different heads, port and polish, full exhaust, air intake) Or I might just buy a new truck, I'm still debating, I need to see how work is looking.

Dtmbrian does tuning. I took my bike there, he did great. Im pretty sure he has his vehicle dyno running still.

Nice, Love those CTS-V's

Do they do tuning too?

ya tachitup tunes vehicles. Just north of huber heights.

Brian does great work too if your in the c-bus area! Very nice shop! I was going to get the bike tuned but decided it was already fast enough :nono:

Both GM LSX and Ford are a big part of my tuning business. In fact I had a 2002 Firebird lay 690 rwhp last month.

I might be giving you a call in the future.

Got some questions for ya. I'm still debating on the truck.

I would most likely have the bike done (its been about 6 yrs from the previous tune, so it probably needs some adjusting)