Grand Opening ideas??

35RFTW

Since we are having the event for you, I thought it would bee good to ask what kind of activities you would like to see there. We are planning on doing a Daytona Superbike viewing party with a big screen or two. But what else would set the event off for you. There will be door prizes and possibly an Independent Motorsports gift card given away as well. Post up your thoughts people.

Also, don't forget to check us out on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Independent-Motorsports/184814024869586. Help us reach our goal of 2500 Likes and suggest us to your friends!

Don't let your sales people disregard females that's come in. Even though they might not be buying a bike sometimes convincing them is half the battle. There is always a chance they are buying a bike so make sure to ask them if they have any questions or need any help. I was pretty pissed that the only manufacturer Rep at IMS that talked to me was from Suzuki.

I'd talk to a local school band and see about getting a few small ensembles to play. Having them play very recognizable songs like the Star-Spangled Banner and Pachelbel's Canon will remind people of baseball games and weddings. It would have people talking, which is good for business.

Don't let your sales people disregard females that's come in. Even though they might not be buying a bike sometimes convincing them is half the battle. There is always a chance they are buying a bike so make sure to ask them if they have any questions or need any help. I was pretty pissed that the only manufacturer Rep at IMS that talked to me was from Suzuki.

No danger in that. We love seeing women getting into riding. We will have some events scheduled later this year specifically for women riders.

Food, drinks, race, bikini contest, raffle, karaoke,a few games as well.

I'm tapped out now.

There will be food and drinks. No place to race lol. Too cold for bikini's(could do it inside though right?). Door prizes will be given out. I have been out with the karaoke kings of OR and while interesting, I don't think it is going to bring the masses. What games are you thinking?

• 2 weeks later...