Valentines Day Ideas

Disclaimer

:lol: ive whole heartedly missed you jarvis... but not in a keeping up with the styles kinda way. just sayin.

Expect a solid amount of nagging for my old track buddy to return to service this year....

:D Where you been lately Jarv??

Lost in the desert, with the rest of my people....

If you don't want to suck it up and be a man,and get her what she wants. Then why don't you make her a nice romantic dinner, buy some roses, and tell her you will do whatever she wants for the day.

Lets not lose focus of the holiday. It's not a womans holiday, it's a LOVE holiday. It's not one sided. Food for thought. ;) Men need to be shown appreciation just as much. ;)

• Upvote 1

Do what Im going to do. Forget it like I did her birthday, our 1 yr anniversary, etc. Who gives a shit, its some stupid pointless day that hallmark made up.

When I forgot the 1 yr anniversary I looked at her as she gave me a present and said what is this for? She told me, and I said yeah, sorry, I m bad with dates. I will do the same for Valentines day.

Or if you want to be totally homo, do what all these other guys are doing. I will go to work, go to the gym, come home, make dinner, and go to bed. Maybe PIIHB with lube just because I want to be nice later in the PM. But maybe not.

Of course if she brings it up like Sunday I will be forced to make the trip somewhere, and get something stupid, and probably get really drunk doing it.

What about a facial, no not that kind. Like a legit one at Kenneths, he's gayer than AIDs anyways, so it wouldnt be like Ken was blowing it on your girl.

Let me know how it goes.