Browns Fans, Please Explain.

dorifto240

I didn't even read the thread, just the title.

THERE IS NO EXPLANATION!

All Cleveland sports teams suck and suck bad.

Stupid I still root for them :nono:

I am a die hard Indians fan....went to a Tribe/Pirates game a couple of years ago at PNC park, and the Pirates fans were chanting Cleveland Sucks. Really? You have not had a .500 season in 18 years and we suck?

Paninni's is good too. That is my favorite corner in Cleveland, Paninni's, The Clevelander, and Alesci's. Down the alley to the Jake and a stop at the Parrot, and Willburts, and I am usually well tuned for the first pitch.

oh the Clevelander is awesome, love going there. A couple hundred feet down that street is now a place that is called City Tap, every time I've been to a cavs game we go there to pregame because they have about 35 beers on draft that are hard to find locally

oh the Clevelander is awesome, love going there. A couple hundred feet down that street is now a place that is called City Tap, every time I've been to a cavs game we go there to pregame because they have about 35 beers on draft that are hard to find locally

My friend's cousin used to own part of the Clevelander. We drank there a lot before we were old enough to drink anywhere else :p

Another friend of mine had his birthday party upstairs at the Clevelander, and it's a great space if you ever need to host a party or even. Their pizza, chicken fingers, and subs were also ridiculously amazing. I mean, i was beyond wasted when they started serving them, but sober(ish) people said it was good too :D