Fork work in Cincinnati

modular

All I need is a spring and fluid install/change so it is pretty basic stuff. I thought I saw that there was a indy shop in the Cincy area that did stuff like this. I remember looking at the pricing (very reasonable) on their website. Dammit, I should have marked that site.

Go with Reuben Frankenfield in Indy. He is certified and has done many high end racer forks and shocks. In fact, he was one of very few that has been getting updated training with Ohlins direct.

He is only $30 more than the linked price, but is local and can get it back to you sooner. Plus, his results are MUCH more positive...

His number is 317-850-3884. He is also a board sponsor... And will provide a discount to OR members. His website is www.35motorsports.com

Tell him I sent you.

By the way, guys... It costs about $30 to ship your forks - if that much. Get a couple of FedEx triangular boxes, some bubble wrap and tape the boxes together. Works like a peach and very secure.

Cheap cost to get them done by a professional with professional training and race proven results.

There is nobody else in our region that has taken these courses, by the way...