Shooting at Easton, my wife's up there at work

chevysoldier

Fucked up situation.. I also took my wife over to the diamond cellar yesterday too.

Les Wexner needs to beef up the security or that place is going to turn into easton/ghettoville.

Just think it's still cold out that place will be a shithole if they (security) dont get their shiat together by spring/summer.

the sad thing is that alot of what happens at easton isnt aloud to make the news because les wexner will not let them talk about it.

oh bollocks. wexner does not control the news. the wolfes do.

supposedly the brother was just trying to shoot in the air.... wonder what the real story is, if the brother was aiming at someone else and missed and hit his brother, or if he was fighting with his brother and purposely shot him or what

from what ive seen...shooting in the air doesnt solve problems, it makes them worse....watched two guys fighting with a crowd around them...after the fight one guy goes to his car and gets out a gun and fired it off in the air, and all the people around him swarmed his ass...he jumped back in his car and went to drive off and people were hitting him through his windows and shit, and i believe he dropped his gun also or someone took it from him

:nono: people are idiots...guns arent very good toys