Throwing a Suzuki GSXR-750 off a 15 story building

Disclaimer

Too bad he didnt ride it off. That herd needs culled.

I'm sure you could add Grand theft motorcycle to that list of charges.

You dont think one of those homos offered up his own bike for that lame stunt do you?

No collecting the insurance money from the bike doubt they even had insurance on it though. People are just f-ing stupid :nono:

I wish my parents were rich enough to buy me anything I ever wanted, so I could grow up into a spoiled, rich "gangster."

And then wreck a perfectly good motorcycle off a building, without worrying about being arrested; because daddy has a $1000 an hour lawyer on retainer.

I keep having hope for humanity, and then I see this.

i usually don't condone making fun of the choice of bike people ride but seriously, why is over half of the stupid shit I've seen done with a bike a gsxr? Like what attracts dumb people to them and not spread equally over the other 3 main supersports

Stolen bikes are easier to steal.

that would have been awesome with a shittier bike...

Based on the decent ramp construction, I would assume they planned this for a fair amount of time. You would have thought a throttle-lock, or any reasonable means of making the bike hit the ramp at more than 15mph would have been thought out as well.

basically what I'm saying is "I could've done that way better." :D

agreed, needed a little more planning...

He should have got it up to 70 and hit the ramp and parachuted down once the bike started falling. That would have been cool.

perhaps this...

i usually don't condone making fun of the choice of bike people ride but seriously, why is over half of the stupid shit I've seen done with a bike a gsxr? Like what attracts dumb people to them and not spread equally over the other 3 main supersports

it's engrained in jixxer culture, part of the curse in winning a lot of races, and being relatively inexpensive is that you are invariably going to become the bike of choice for morons. sorry suzuki people, most of you on this site are relatively intelligent, and thoughful people, but you have to agree that a LOT of morons ride jixxers.