uploading photos

Saacattack

I know there was a person who wanted to upload some pictures of his dogs and couldn't do it a few days ago. I read the responses....but none of them helped me out lol

I tried uploading them here and nothing worked. I signed up to photobucket and uploaded them there but coping & pasting and loading the links isn't working for me, unless i'm retarded and there for...its an operator error haha

If someone would be kind enough to explain it to me and others to read, it would be much appreciated!

Edited by Saacattack

It's pretty much the same way. Go to your profile and on the right it will say add album or add pictures I think.(forget how it looks before you have pictures in your profile) I got another video uploading for you to explain how to upload them into your profile and an alternate way to post those pictures into thread.

Yeah, sometimes seeing it makes it understandable. I wasn't sure how easy it'd be for you to see what I was doing in the vids. Also, I'm sitting in my recliner and using my wireless mouse. It doesn't get real good movement when it's on the arm of the chair which is why it was kinda erratic.

Here's the video on how to upload pictures to your profile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msdHEko2iKo

EDIT: At the end, I hit "Go Advanced" just to show that it would display the picture. If I would have hit "Post Quick Reply" I would have posted the picture into your thread.

Edited by chevysoldier