00 Saturn + 01 Katana + 95 Van + cash + more = Nicer vehicle (CL AD)

chevysoldier

Not mine.

This has pictures but not all the info.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/bar/2215769817.html

Hello.

I am looking to trade a bunch of stuff for a nice vehicle that runs perfect and looks good.

We can use a combination of these things listed below or ALL of them for the right vehicle.

My girlfriend and I are having our first baby, and we need a good daily driver that is reliable and gas efficient. Small SUV's and 4 door vehicles only, please. No V8's or minivans.

(Examples: Honda Civic, VW Jetta, PT Cruiser, Newer Malibu or Impala, etc etc.)

This vehicle must have low miles.

Here's what I have to offer:

*1995 Ford E-150 Conversion Van. (Runs perfect & has low miles. Pictures at the bottom.) Value of about $2000

*2001 Suzuki Katana 600. (Runs flawless and has a brand new rear tire. Pictures at the bottom) Value of about $3000

*2000 Saturn LS1 (4 door) -- IMPORTANT!! It needs a new head. It does NOT run!!! Value as-is of about $1000 -- Value when running is about $3000--

*$1000 cold, hard cash.

*Misc electronics. Cell phones, laptops, desktops, LCD monitors, etc etc.

Just the 3 vehicles and my cash = $7000, but I am willing to give more to seal the deal.

----This "item" is for people who are into this sort of thing.-----

*I own a professional tattoo studio. I will show you pictures of my work and in-person examples upon request. I will do as much work in trade as you would like. Big pieces, small pieces, portraits, whatever.

If you want a $2,000 excellent quality full sleeve, I can do that. Not a shitty house-tattoo that turns out as a patch-work of garbage. I mean a real, kickass, could-be-featured-in-a-magazine full sleeve with excellent tattoo art. (I am looking for people to show off with, so you could be one.)

I'll offer you 1.5 x the value of whatever dollar amount you take off the vehicle. If you take off $100, then I'll give you $150 worth of tattoo work.

If you take off $1000, then I'll give you $1500 worth of work.

I will write out any type of paperwork, contract, gift certificates or anything you like to show your remaining balance. (However, I will put a limit to the number of sessions we do. That will prevent me from spending more in materials than the tattoos are worth.)

If you would like to see my work, please check out www.facebook.com/modifiedskin

IF YOU WANT MORE INFO ON THE VEHICLES, PLEASE CONTACT ME.

I am a great negotiator. Make some offers. The worst that can happen is that I say no.

You may call or text me at any time. 937-559-four 6 four 0. (I am up until about 3 am every night.)

Ask for Josh. (This number is also my business number.)

Here are the pictures I promised:

2001 Katana---

Edited by chevysoldier