It's uh............ magically delicious?

RSVDon

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iMC9Qw6jAn871ZeCpfIIOiPPKbaQ?docId=CNG.713daf59afb73c12628fbfc0672aeab3.411

Long renowned for pioneering extreme sports such as bungee-jumping and heli-skiing, New Zealanders are now pushing culinary boundaries by serving up shots of horse semen to iron-stomached food lovers.

:eek:

I have always thought it funny, what people consider bad taste in foods. After all caviar is fish eggs, eggs are unborn chickens, and hot dogs are still a great unknown! :lol: So in the way of a scientist, I guess Horse cum is health enough and a life supporting substance just like tofu, even if I don't eat either. I have eaten, cow brain (sweat breads), ostrich, alligator, snake, s-cargo, cow tung, chocolate grasshopper and a lot of other insects that land in my teeth as I've gone down the road.:D

What is SO gross you wouldn't eat it even if you were starving? I can only come up with several things outside of cannibalism. Horse Shoe crab is one item I'd never eat, wanna know why?;) It's in their blood.:p

I don't get it, blue blood?

And why is it blue? A hint would be our blood is red because of Iron in our hemoglobin.:rolleyes: Have to admit there are a lot of products produced from Horse Shoe crabs.

PS I love pickled dear heart! That's good eating.