2008 Buell XB12Scg

Bad324

My friend is thinking about selling or trading her bike and enlisted my help

*$6,000 (i have no idea if this is way off base so please let me know if I need to change it)

*It is 100% stock and has maybe 1500 miles

*Its nearly showroom clean. Her Dad is a chrome harley guy so he cleans her bike extremely meticulous

*It has been absolutely babied its entire life, I don't think its ever even been over 70mph :nono:

I really like the bike and she does too but school is causing her to free up some cash. I'm pretty sure I can talk her into trades if its cheapish, nice looking and low maintenance. Shes super short so something to accomodate this (main reason she ended up with this Buell) or is lowered or can be lowered easily.

She is gonna get me some pictures soon but this is the best I can do for now (middle one obviously)

mms_picture.jpg

• 1 month later...
Nice... lol I'm interested, but probably not at a price she would be. Damn guess I don't get to meet her now. :(

I'd have to talk to her but I know she won't sell for under her payoff which I want to say is around or just under $5k. Don't worry, shes not all that great

Sammiches and FemBJs for a whole month?

she fails at providing either

No no no. I would provide them. The sammiches and whatever the equivalent to a BJ for a female is... c'mon man.

But I have NO idea what women could possibly think was equivalent to a BJ. :rolleyes:

throw in $5500 and i'll see what she says :eek:

i already know its a no

• 4 weeks later...
you'd also be wrong

Damn.....I'm wrong? Well, sorry for any offense.....but as stated, I concluded this opinion from your statements in this thread:D

Just took a shot at it......guess I should've bought a vowel first;)

• 1 month later...

I sold my XB9 last year..for what I thought was a price I was DAMN lucky to get. I guess they didn't have the fire sale in Canada. Someone drove a trailer about 7 hours to come get it.

As far as market value goes...she's most likely not gonna get what she owes on it. But you never know...there's one born every minute.

I loved my XB9. It was the best cornering bike I ever rode. It sounded bad ass with the Hawk muffler too. UP got to hear it once and he did a double take.

I sold my XB9 last year..for what I thought was a price I was DAMN lucky to get. I guess they didn't have the fire sale in Canada. Someone drove a trailer about 7 hours to come get it.

As far as market value goes...she's most likely not gonna get what she owes on it. But you never know...there's one born every minute.

I loved my XB9. It was the best cornering bike I ever rode. It sounded bad ass with the Hawk muffler too. UP got to hear it once and he did a double take.

I'm currently trying to talk her out of trading it in for a damn Sportster. Her mom wants to ride too now and for as much as they would ride combined they would just share one bike. So at this point selling it for payoff would be better than trade in I would imagine. I really like it, I just feel like a damn gorilla on a tricycle riding it

What is payoff?

A HD dealer is going to rob here on tradin on a Buell these days. Unless they give her a 'fair trade' but make it up somewhere else in the deal.

I'd have to find out as I'm not totally sure. I want to say it was under 5 by now.

Please don't ride it to any OR rides. Because this ^...... is exactly what you'll be called.

Ask me how I know.

:(

:lol: I honestly considered borrowing it this weekend to bring out for the bukkake ride but I have a bachelor party thus making me unavailable

I'd have to find out as I'm not totally sure. I want to say it was under 5 by now.

She could get under 5 for it ...I don't see why not. Low miles...great shape.

Unfortunately blue book and market value are two different animals in this case.