trying not to lose it

JStump

so i have taken my bike out a total of 4 times since i got it and have racked up like 130+ miles riding around on the nice days we have had in the past month and the past couple days have been killing me cuz i just got a taste of riding and now it looks like it will be weeks before the next ride, its really bad cuz i got all of my buddies at work to get bikes in the past month(not sure how i got them to do this so easily but no one can say I aint doin my part to stimulate the economy :D ) so now every day at work we talk about going riding and it really sucks! point of the story is who is moving to florida with me? lol

I swear its like a bitch-slap to the face with this weather :nono:

I'm buying a bike this weekend and was hoping to ride it to my house but that looks like it just went down the crapper FML. I want to ride the new bike once I get it so its just gonna sit in the garage until this crap clears from the roads a warms up above 45.

this is why im glad i was lazy and didn't have time to un-winterize my bike. I knew this was going to happen and it would kill me

You suck, the guy that bought my Katana asked me to make a house call this Sunday so I was able to ride for like two minutes to show him to work it. That was a f-ing tease. :(

You suck, the guy that bought my Katana asked me to make a house call this Sunday so I was able to ride for like two minutes to show him to work it. That was a f-ing tease. :(

I learned my lesson when I took it out on NYE when it was like 55 here and then I was depressed for the next 2 weeks cuz I had to finish cleaning the fucker and couldn't ride it

I used the good weather to clean and organize my garage to make room for the VFR to get a new roommate

I learned my lesson when I took it out on NYE when it was like 55 here and then I was depressed for the next 2 weeks cuz I had to finish cleaning the fucker and couldn't ride it

I used the good weather to clean and organize my garage to make room for the VFR to get a new roommate

Yea, but it was cool to be back on the bike for a bit I want it to heat up so we can ride. Oh saw some kids ninja 650 on campus as it was starting to snow wonder how he got home?

That's why I didn't ride last week. Well, that and the fact that the roads were covered in salt.

Even the fact that it was in the 50's last week doesn't change the fact that we still have roughly 2 months of total shit weather before riding weather arrives.

Spend the time doing maintence, getting to know your bike as well as your pecker and assuring it is in tip-top shape.

Patience Grasshopper.

I must be the only guy who was actually bummed to see the nice weather :p The warm, sunny few days we had were sort of like the universe going "haha, you don't have a bike anymore! You suck!" Every time I saw/heard a sportbike go by it was like a massive kick in the balls.

Now that it's cold again, all you bastards are unable to ride just like me :D

...point of the story is who is moving to florida with me?

South Florida just sucks with crazies! I was just down there for Christmas and it is worse than when I lived there. Now if you were to go up north toward Ocala, not so bad. Kinda have some good roads and definitely not as congested.

this is why im glad i was lazy and didn't have time to un-winterize my bike. I knew this was going to happen and it would kill me

Ding, Ding, Ding.... I charged my battery up and started her up, but said no. I knew it would be crap weather after last week and didn't want to tease of riding just yet.

That's why I didn't ride last week. Well, that and the fact that the roads were covered in salt.

Even the fact that it was in the 50's last week doesn't change the fact that we still have roughly 2 months of total shit weather before riding weather arrives.

Spend the time doing maintence, getting to know your bike as well as your pecker and assuring it is in tip-top shape.

Patience Grasshopper.

Exactly... seems like this aint your first season :D

Good time to finish winter maintenance:D

Hopefully plastics will be back on soon and ready for some spring riding.

Ordered some new leather today just to make sure I don't freeze my ass off on the way to work in the chilly mornings to come.

Exactly... seems like this aint your first season :D

Ive been around a few seasons. More importantly, I am aware of what time of year it is. What really cracks me up is how everyone was saying how great it is that spring is finally here!?!?

Those folks must not own a calendar.

No matter how warm it gets for a few days in feb., IT IS STILL WINTER PEOPLES.

not all roads down here are straight down here, Snoman Said that Ocala has some decent roads. well we have found so many twisty roads up there its great. bout the same distance for me as it was to get to the caves so I'm ok with that and gettin to ride most of the time. I haven't put my bike up @ all. So don't hate the player hate the game.